Welll I’ve been a little bit of a slacker when it comes to WordPress lately… But you still want to keep up with andinspire? andinspire’s Tumblr is the place to be for all things design, photography, typography, home, and all things nice. Check it out!
All posts in category Uncategorized
I spend a lot of time searching for the perfect things to post. I have my go-to blogs and sites and thought I would share them with you! Below are just a few of my favorites. Make sure you check em’ out!
Imagination For Breakfast – A tumbler visual blog that not only has some sleek creative, but just beautiful things in general.
Colossal – Blog showcasing mostly art and design. You will always find something different and awesome here.
Design you trust – An online design, art, photo and anything in between community where anyone can post. This is a great hub for finding new places to inspire.
HiConsumption – Gadgets, inventions and cool stuff in general. Anything random and fun is found here.
His Potion – Similar to HiConsumption, this site/blog features gadgets and all things cool “for men”. I’m not a guy, but I happen to think there are some awesome finds on this site.
The dsgn Blog – Beautiful brands and all things design found here. Defiantly one of my favorites.
Pinterest – Pinterest is an amazing resource for finding just about anything. Design, home, gadget, whatever-related.
Serifs & Sans – Brands, packaging and just beautiful design inspiration found here.
I’m constantly looking for new places to find inspiration to share. What are your favorite go-to resources? Please comment below!
Posted by andinspire on November 7, 2013
&inspire has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by fellow blogger, Amy Lynn Hayes of Créatrice Mondial and is pretty excited about it. With the nomination comes some things that follow, so below are my 15 nominations and 7 things about myself.
Créatrice Mondial – Where travel meets design. Also the blog that nominated &inspire!
Oh So Beautiful Paper – A gorgeous blog showcasing all things letterpress.
Free York – Showcasing a little bit of everything from beautiful photography to the fun and random.
Serifs & Sans – A beautiful design blog showing some incredible work.
Design Milk – Sleek, modern and overall class, this blog showcases architecture and design of all kinds.
Dalai Karma – Showcasing fun and interesting illustrations that speak all things comic book geek and beyond.
Colossal – A collection of stunning art and photography finds.
The Toast Post – Cinnamon Toast New Media is the agency that gave me my start in the world of graphic design. Their Toast Post has some interesting design related articles and thoughts that are defiantly worth checking out!
Creattica – An inspiration mecca for all things design.
Hispotion – A blog directed towards men showcasing design, gadgets and more.
et al.lison – A beautiful collection of photography and design.
Hello Fig – This blog shows off some really interesting and creative collages.
99U – Articles and more made to inspire and get your mind moving.
Bragg – A blog by Ottawa design agency Character Creative.
7 Things About Myself!
1. If I could be anywhere at this exact moment it would be atop a mountain in Alberta overlooking a place called Peyto lake. And I would probably never leave, and that may become a problem….maybe.
2. I have a Rottweiler Husky mix named Skye. She is basically a rottie with blue eyes. There may be a human stuck in that rottie body because she is just too silly to be a normal pup.
3. I am a traveler at heart. As a kid my family traveled all over the world and I wish that never stopped. Someday I will make sure I cross off every destination on my ever growing list.
4. I hate cotton balls. Its an irrational discomfort that makes my skin crawl and makes me want to barf. Yes, it’s strange. Just writing this is making me feel icky.
5. I love music. Of all kinds but within the last year have immersed myself into electronic music thanks to some pretty awesome DJ’s I happen to know. None of this mainstream stuff for me. Deep house and tech-house is where it’s at.
6. With the love of music comes my love of dancing. Anywhere, anytime. It’s not unusual for me to just start doing a little wiggle in line at the grocery store. Love it.
7. Appreciating the little things. People don’t realize how much they are missing out in the world by not stopping to just appreciate something that would usually be overlooked. There is so much in this world that is absolutely incredible and should be soaked up. These things not only make me feel like there is so much more to everyday, but they inspire and push me to think outside the box. Try it!
I hope I did this right! Thank you again to everyone who follows &inspire!
Posted by andinspire on August 23, 2013
So I was thinking. Since you kinda like my blog and stuff, you should probably like my Facebook page.
Posted by andinspire on March 13, 2013